How the ancient therapy Reflexology can change your life
22nd - 29th of September is Reflexology week, here registered homeopath and reflexologist Rebecca Hill, gives you 10 ways it can aid your wellbeing…
1. Relaxation - Reflexology is a deeply relaxing therapy and some people
like to have the treatment purely for its relaxation benefits.
works to balance the whole of the body and help it work as
effectively as possible, which in turn can help prevent dis-ease.
3. Stress relief - Reflexology can help you feel more balanced and allow
you to let go and relax for an hour, which can only have a positive
impact in terms of reducing your stress levels.
4. Reduce tension - it is amazing how much tension we carry in our body,
even in the feet! Reflexology is an excellent way of relieving
tension in the whole body.
5. Improve circulation - Reflexology helps to improve circulation
throughout the body, and especially in the feet and legs.
6.Detox the body - Reflexology helps the body to gently detoxify, which
is why it is important to drink lots of water after a treatment in
order to flush the toxins out of your system.
7. Strengthen the immune system - Reflexology boosts the immune system
by kick-starting the body’s own self healing techniques in order for
it to be as balanced as possible.
8.Improve sleep - the very fact that a Reflexology treatment is so
relaxing means that you will probably find you sleep better. Most of
my clients report having an amazing night’s sleep after a Reflexology
9. Calm the mind - even though Reflexology is a physical therapy, it can
also work on a mental/ emotional level. By allowing yourself an
hour-long Reflexology treatment to relax and unwind, your mind is
also able to calm and slow down.
10. Increase energy - many people report feeling generally sluggish which
can be a sign your body isn’t working as efficiently as it could. The
balancing effect of Reflexology means that you can feel re-energised
Rebecca is a registered Homeopath and Reflexologist with 10 years experience, specialising in fertility, maternity and treating children for more information visit www.rebecca-hill.com
For more information on fertility visit http://fabnetwork.co.uk/
6 issues for £19.99*
when you subscribe today
Exclusive prizes from our Heaven Skincare, Senspa, Green People and more...