Try salmon the Scandinavian way
– their food. Taken from Bronte Aurell’s cookbook The Scandi Kitchen, this salad is a tasty way to get your oily fish fix and pack in lots of vegetables at the same time.
The author, who is also the co-founder and director of ScandiKitchen in London (scandikitchen.co.uk), says: “You can mix and match whatever vegetables you prefer into this salad
– use the list below as a guideline – and you can even omit the potatoes if you’d prefer the dish less carb-heavy.”Serves 3 – 4
For the salad
For the sauce
1. For the gravlax sauce, mix the mustard, dill, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Add the oil carefully - start by adding a few drops, then steadily add a thin stream of oil to emulsify the dressing as you continue to whisk. If you add it too quickly it will split.
3. Keep whisking until you have a good, creamy consistency - add a little bit more oil if it’s too thick.
4. Fold together all of the salad ingredients, dress lightly with the gravlax sauce and sprigs of dill, then serve.
3 issues for £9.99*
when you subscribe today
Exclusive prizes from our Heaven Skincare, Senspa, Green People and more...