Coconut oil and vanilla bean paste – a simple combination that produces an exotic, sweet-tasting, slippery, aromatic sensation and is sure to please.
Makes approximately ¼ cup
- 3 tbsp extra virgin, unrefined coconut oil
- 2 – 3 tsp vanilla bean paste, sweetened with sugar
- If the coconut oil is hard, set the container in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes or so until it softens. Place the coconut oil in a very small bowl (a custard cup works well).
- Add the vanilla paste and rapidly whisk the two together to blend. Scoop into a little pretty jar and store in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to two months – if it lasts that long!
- This edible body dessert will harden in the fridge, but the coconut oil will melt easily when it’s massaged into the skin.
- Spread it anywhere you want to kiss or be kissed. Your skin will become slightly sticky and very soft.
(Please note, this balm is not latex-friendly)